Another Projector

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Folks - With BreachLAN getting close, I'm spending most of the following week planning and preparing the media content that will be going on in the background of BreachLAN. This includes the DJ sets, projector content and things like that.

And I've found myself a little short on screen time. So.

If anyone has a projector that they would be prepared to loan to the cause for the weekend, we would greatly appreciate it. We already have one projector, this is for a second.

Any offers considered. And in return for your generosity I'l make sure I hook you up with a four pack of beer / energy drink of your choosing. And my undying love and admiration.

And of course, your projector will be secured to the desk with a kensington lock, which only I have the key for (or you can use your own lock if you prefer)

Get back to me ASAP if you are able to help.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I spoke to Alice and DaDa this afternoon and all's good in the projector department. We should have two now, which should give the extra screen time I was looking for.

And now, to continue downloading frag movies and making powerpoint slides.

Blackice

I spoke to Alice and DaDa this afternoon and all's good in the projector department. We should have two now, which should give the extra screen time I was looking for.

And now, to continue downloading frag movies and making powerpoint slides.

Are we allowed to submit our own personal frag movies to the list?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Sure you can. Make sure you have an FTP client and il give you the address you can upload to and they can get played.

Top Bottom