B20 : Rock Band / Guitar Hero - Can you help ?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Following the extremely entertaining Battle of the Rock Bands at BreachLAN 18, we're going to run it again.

Playing rock band with a proper sound system, stage lights, strobe, smoke machine, proper microphone, multiple massive screens, the whole package.

To do this though, we need your help. We need to borrow the following equipment to make it possible.

Stuff We NEED - Big game can not run without it.

1x Xbox 360 with Yellow, Red and White component cables. [Thanks Piglet]
2x Rock Band / Guitar Hero Guitars. Wireless Essential.
1x Rock Band / Guitar Hero Drum Set. Wireless Essential. [Thanks Niko]

And of course - The games themselves.

Stuff to make it look better - Not essential but appreciated.

2x Stage guitar stands.

If you can help with any of this stuff then you can reply here or drop me a PM. As usual with all borrowed equipment I guarantee that I will look after it all as if it was my own.

Thanks In Advance

Niko

I've got the Rock Band 3 wireless pro drums for Xbox 360, could bring them along quite easily.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Have you got mics Gemini?

I also have my xbox which was used last time....pretty sure it has all correct cables :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I have some of my professional kareoke microphones. But I'm looking to figure out how we can get the words on the screen as this was a problem last time. Do you need to plug a microphone in to the xbox or I heard someone talking about just being able to use a controller.

Also, Thanks for the xbox. :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Well Gemini if it helps with the mic issues I do have 2 wireless XBox Lips mics which may solve the problems with words coming up on the screen?? :-/

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
That would be awesome Liam thanks.

Also Dave if you could take your guitar too that would be perfect. :)

Looks like that's all the kit. Thanks everyone. :)

Top Bottom