BEST Mission Running : Thu 26th - 1900hrs

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Around this time on Thursday we should have a result on our corp name and CEO vote. So hopefully we can get the corp created this time on Thursday and go on our first evenings mission running.

System : Jakanerva
Time : 7pm (EvE Time)
What to Bring: Your biggest and best tanked gunship. i.e. Frigates, Cruisers or if you have the skills, a battlecruiser / battleship.

We will be fighting low level enemy NPC's who have fairly low intelligence and will almost certainly not be using any scramblers or webbers. So just fit for maximum tank in the med slots and maximum pain coming out of the high slots.

I will use one of my alts to run a salvage / loot operation will all proceeds being dumped in our brand new corporate hanger for anyone to take when they need it.

The more people that decide to come along for this, the higher quality missions we can handle. This means more pay for everyone and better quality loot.

Bloodnok

oh crap, I better get my finger out and buy a cruiser but not should on which one to get though

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
i think you misspelt something, i think it should be "swag" instead of loot

and i should have a battery of guns (forgotten which ones im getting) on my destroyer by then (if i have the funds)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The Breachlan Wallet is open to anyone requiring funds for fittings (within reason)

Send an EvE mail to "Seona Effie" detailing what you would like to buy (exactly) and how much you would like. I get home from work tonight so should be able to process requests for money by around 9pm tonight.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
You guys should have platinum insurance on everything. But it should be completely uneccessary.

Always remember to keep an eye on your health and to clear out the very second things start to get hairy. Dont be a tough guy and try to finish it in one go. Dont be lazy and try to avoid repairing then the 5 jumps back to the final area. Do things propperly and dont lose ships.

Bloodnok

well i just lost my 1st ship (warp ya bam, WTF BOOM!) so I've got my cruiser a bit early than planned...

ZeroG

Fight heading towards a jump point - that way you don't have to align before warping.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
well, considering i dont have all that good weapons (no thanks to me spending it all on guns that arent compatible with my ship atm) then i dunno if ill be able to make it

Top Bottom