Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Please Vote on the poll for what games you would like to see as big games and tournies at Breachlan 13.

My bad for being slack with this. I totally underestimated how much time the DJ work would take off me in December.

There is ONE WEEK for voting. Please get voting.

Please vote for NO MORE THAN THREE FPS games, and one racer each

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok, poll finished.

Given the fact that there is a draw for third place with TF2 and UT2k4 both having seven votes, I think it would be better to use UT2k4 because the first and second placed games are both Source / Steam based games. For sake of more variety and not being dependant on Steam.

The Racer victory goes to Trackmania Nations. This is a FREEWARE game so there is no excuse for not having it installed. It is available for free on Steam or as a download from elsewhere.

The award for completely failing goes to SwiftTempest for voting for EVERY SINGLE GAME in the poll. Honourable mentions goes to Amesy and Dave who voted for 7/10 games each.

The official games list is now just missing one or two RTS titles. Anyone who would like to have RTS titles added to the official games list is encouraged to contact me personally AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can arrange the best games to add to the list.

Now - GET MOAR SIGNUPS PLZKTHKX.

ZeroG

I don't think RTS titles are appropriate really for a short lan. They can generally take a while to play and only allow limited amount of people to play at a time. Trying to squeeze too much into a weekend isn't good. We all know how a timetable goes at a lan so having more flexible time is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom