• 4th - 6th of September

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 11th - 13th of September

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
Due to unforseen circumstances, we are having to move the dates for BreachLAN 11. We are looking at one of the first two weeks in September but are opening this up to a public poll to see what week would suit more people.

So the dates to choose from are: 4th - 6th of September or 11th - 13th of September.

The Poll will close in a week at which point payments will be reopened. When payments reopen, we will be running one more week of discounted payments.

If you have already paid and these dates are unsuitable, please contact us for a refund.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Voted. I can only make the later dates.

Will pay ASAP if this is the winning dates.

T

trkevig

oh wow , hope this has not fooked you kev?

yep, fink so... i work EVERY friday nightshift so both weekends out for me as i dont fancy driving 50 miles after a nightshift. Was on hol in august, 1st weekend date in sep im working all weekend and 2nd date im off sat and sun, but ill miss the half of it.

ah well...

hows 25th, 26th, 27th september ??? im on hol there again lol

Sakey

Yeah it will, we are just getting things organised before we launch bookings/payments again.

ZeroG

That's good I'll be able to attend then. would only be getting back from holiday on the Saturday night on the 5th otherwise.

Top Bottom