BreachLAN 13: Seating Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Shush you lot, I am probably bringing my double, but that's cause im 3cm away from being 2m tall and I need the whole bed, diagonal style yeah :D

BlitzThose

your all fannys, im a man, i sleep upright in my chair, and the scotlan 5 video proves it. no epic venturer style head bobbing honest!

SocksFoHands

HAHAHA

I'm not sure there's been a female within 50 feet of breach! We should get a sign for the door "no girls allowed" and have pillow forts and everything.

Sinner

HAHAHA

I'm not sure there's been a female within 50 feet of breach! We should get a sign for the door "no girls allowed" and have pillow forts and everything.

i actually loled at this!

and there was 2 females present on seperate occasions at the last breach lan if my mind serves me correctly......

MadmaN

everytime a female walks in the hall its like they have been sent from the heavens haha... all guys heads stare in shock :eek: .. tho funny thing is at the much bigger lans like Dreamhack or even iSeries there is loads of chicks!

Sinner

yessssss i expect to be given a real cookie at the lan now ... :eek:

i was trying to get a female to come along but she only has a poor laptop at uni her gaming pc is at home :(

SocksFoHands

i actually loled at this!

and there was 2 females present on seperate occasions at the last breach lan if my mind serves me correctly......

They don't count. Neither were paying customers. ;)

It is funny how seeing a girl at breach is a big deal, I guess it's kind of like if you're in the mens toilets and a woman comes in. You just don't expect it, it's unnatural. :eek: lol

Cerridwen

i was trying to get a female to come along but she only has a poor laptop at uni her gaming pc is at home :(

yeh come claim one free cookie from the fox at the lan then

BlitzThose

surely someone has a gaming capable pc or laptop that she could borrow for the weekend

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Can we please keep this thread to seating requests :)

If ya'll want yet another forum to smack talk, then let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom