Breachlan 14 Games List

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Sorry for being really slow with this. But better late than never.

Please ensure you have as much of the following installed as possible.

Major Games - Will almost certainly be played at some point during B14

• Counter Strike - Source
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Trackmania Nations
  • Flatout 2 (NOT STEAM VERSION)
LAN Classics - May be played at Breachlan 14

• Killing Floor
  • Battlefield 2
  • Defcon
  • Serious Sam HD
  • Quake 3
  • Race Driver : Grid
  • Armagedtron (We will have installers for this)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Plus, my personal games I would like to be able to play, Rainbow Six Vegas ( One and Two ) and Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory

Post your own personals here. Everybody please try to have as many of them installed as possible.

Sinner

far cry? the original, the multiplayers sik. warsaw? and what about l4d2 still having issues ye?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
far cry? the original, the multiplayers sik. warsaw? and what about l4d2 still having issues ye?

I'l get installing FC and Warsaw.

L4D2 should not have any issues. We have a new firewall / proxy box which should mean we dont have those probs

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Last miinute addition, the original Half Life (for LOL Deathmatch)

Backups will be available at Breach for as many games as possible but its still a good idea to have as much installed as possible beforehand to reduce the time required installing stuff and increase game time :D

I have finished preparing installers for OpenTTD, Warsow 0.5 and Theme Hospital. Three entirely new games for Breachlan which should see us have a great laugh.

Sinner

veyr kate addition of red faction 1 and or 2? the first one in particular had an amazing multiplayers! LETS BLOW SOME STUFF UP!

Top Bottom