BreachLAN 18 Finished

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Massive thank you to everyone who came to the LAN, making this one the biggest one in a while. Total of 22 players taking their computers to participate.

We will be confirming the dates of BreachLAN 19 extremely soon. But right now we can confirm that the LAN will be at the Logie Durno Hall, and the price is increased slightly at £25, still representing insane value for money.

BreachLAN is a non profit making organisation. Nobody gains any financial reward for working for BreachLAN so everything we ask for is purely to cover costs.

Hope to see you soon. In the meantime, keep active on our forums and keep an eye open for pub lunches, house LAN's or nights out.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I would like to add a big thank you to BlitzThose for donating the prizes for the Counter-Strike Source tournament :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I had a really good time and it was so nice to see so many new faces, we couldn't do it without the word of mouth support you guys give us. It makes it all worth while to see happy people packing up at the end of a LAN :)

Once again many thanks to our extremely generous sponsors Mode7!

Dac

Thanks for another good weekend guys. Hopefully see you at the next BreachLAN :3

-Look, I'm on the forums!

BLACKALiCE

Many new faces eh? Maybe it was best I was not there - don't want to scare them off with my late night antics! Glad everyone had fun, and I'll see you all next time!

Top Bottom