BreachLAN 18 The good, the bad and the ugly

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys

Please post up what you thought your experience at BreachLAN 18 :)

The good -

Set up on time and ready to rock from 4pm onward, papa johns awesome pizza and meeting tons of new faces! Loads of big tourneys, especially enjoyed late night Frozen Synapse!

The bad -

Feeling rough on Monday!

The ugly -

Nada!

Sinner

The good, the atmosphere in general (was really friendly and chilled while very competative at points), loads of new people, the rock band tournament was a nice change and a great laugh, the new venue (i know you have been there for a while but im behind the times) its a bit out of the way but the sleeping area is worth it. Winning late night risk and css :D
The bad, maybe a few more scheduled big games of more variety, i liked everything we played but out of all the games suggested we didnt play that many. the sort of failed frozen synapse tourny, would have been good.
The ugly,

grogers126

Sniper
the good : seeing some new faces at the lan , watching sinners home movies of his epic kills in cod4

the bad : it felt like everyone was doing there own thing not a lot of togetherness lol
tournaments were the same as last time except the frozen synapse but that dident really get going maby a change of games for the
next lan would be good

SocksFoHands

Good:

The winning!
Nice prizes (thanks Blitz).
Band tournament was good, we should do that again.
Lots of new people, nice turnout this time.
Had some properly good gaming. CS:S tourney was intense.
Minecraft blowout on the last day!
Music was good as always.
Staff did put in their usual hard graft to keep all running smoothly, especially after the switch hiccup. Muchos praise all round.

Bad:

Someone went through my stuff at the side of the hall so they could mess around with my iphone. It woke up everyone sleeping in the hall at 6am. Joke or not I'm not happy someone was going through my pockets.
Papa johns screwed up the pizza order and I ended up going without. I am grateful breach gave me a full refund though. And thanks to Greg and Blitz for sharing theirs.

The ugly:

The little boys room ran out of paper towels toward the end. D:

Top Bottom