BreachLAN #24 Minecraft Tournament

grogers126

Sniper
tumblr_kv2hdodmha1qzb7ox.png

BreachLAN #24 will host its very own minecraft tournament.​
The rules are​
You will be given a plot of land to build on. you are free to build whatever you want however​
there will be 4 main items/requirements.​
1. Living quarters of some discription.​
2. Something must be automated ie run off a switch or pressure pad (not a door)​
3. You must have at least 2 furnaces in your design.​
4. It must not be offensive in any way.​
For this event you will be given a time limit afterwards the world will be locked and the staff will​
then judge the builds. We will look to see if all requirements have been met and also presentation​
and imagination.​

A prize will be awarded for the best design so please be imaginative as possible.​
If you do not have minecraft and wish to take part please make the staff aware and we​
will sort you out.​

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
You can see the final scores from this tournament here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TzdxNWNVSlJET0E&single=true&gid=1&output=html

Final Mark was out of 40, Each judge gave a mark out of 10 and these were totalled for the final scores.
Each of the three constraints (Living Quarters, Automation, 2 Furnaces) gave 0 points, but subtracted 5 if you missed them out. If your plot was deemed offensive, an automatic 10 point deduction was applied.

Well done to the winners, and thank you to everyone who took part in this competition.
If others thought it was a good idea then we may look into a bigger / better version of this for the future!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I will get a copy of the world and perhaps we could look at putting it up in a read only state for a few weeks?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Yup, I can easily throw the competition world onto the public server and make a portal in the spawn :) (If you upload it to the server and point me at it Dex, i'll load it into multiverse)

Top Bottom