BreachLAN #26 Raffle

grogers126

Sniper
raffle.jpg
​
BREACHLAN IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE RAFFLE IS BACK​
​
​
raffle%20tickets.png
​
​
Tickets will be on sale from the first day of the lan and right through the weekend.​
​
Ticket price :​
1 ticket = 20p​
5 tickets = £1​
​
all proceeds are to go to the BreachLAN fund so we can invest in new equipment etc.​
​
If anyone wishes to donate prizes please contact any member of breachlan staff and we will be happy to help.​
​
A list of prizes will be published closer to the date of the lan.​
​
Thank you ​
the staff.​
 

Piglet

Miss Bitch
We are hoping that Kustom will provide us with a few goodies but this is to be confirmed with Graeme.

Dod I have here a t-shirt, thermal mug with auto stir, and a stressball to add to the raffle prizes......will up date as we get more bits and pieces.

I may even be generous enough to provide a Giant Cupcake as a prize but we will see ;-p
 

grogers126

Sniper
Just remember guys every penny spent on the raffle will go towards Breachlan so we can make the event even more awesome than ever.
 

Bloodnok

Well-Known Member
Since this is the 20th Anniversary of DOOM this year, I am donating: DOOM: The Collectors Edition and DOOM Extended Edition Movie to the raffle.

Man I feel old...
 

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Unfortunately no cupcakes as I will be working before hand no doubt so wont have the time, sorry guys :(
Who knows I may find time to throw some random free nibbles together though lol
 
Top Bottom