Breachlan Boot Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hi folks.

For anyone interested, I will be having a small lan party on Friday 30th right before Breachlan.

You can arrive anytime on Friday after 9am, we are then going to play a few small games (Defcon, CnC3, Gears of War PC aswell as any other requests) before packing up and heading to Breachlan.

This is ideal for anyone who has the Friday to kill, or who would be relying on Parents to take them to Breachlan in the evening, you can come to my house during the day, play a few games and have a good laugh before heading to Breachlan to let the laughs continue.

I have space in my car for myself and three other people (including their stuff) so If you are interested

I should also point out that this is completely free to everyone :)
My postcode is AB39 3XW

MSN: gemini[at]multiplay.co.uk
Email : As above

Get in contact as soon as :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ye that thing called work can be a bitch. If anyone though does have the day off you are more than welcome to come along :)

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
*******warning********

This Lan Is In Now Way Affiliated With Breachlan
We Are Not Responsible If This Turns Out To Be Shit And Does Not Reflect The Fun You Will Have At Breachlan!!!!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
grrrrrr

But yea, nothing to do with BL whatsoever. Just a small LAN I am having in my room :)

And Is It Really Neccessary To Type Every Word With A Capital Letter. It's Quite Annoying. :D

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
well, i am only having a laugh in case anyone thinks i am serious.
but as for the caps, i put the whole thing in caps, but when i submitted it, it reformatted to only the first letter of each word :(
DAM YOU NEW FORUMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom