BreachLAN Lottery Syndicate!

ZeroG

Noticed we got our first lottery win yesterday :D only £10 but it's a good start. Hopefully more to come :D

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Just a wee bump on this post to make any newbies aware of our current lottery syndicate. If you might be interested in joining us in our weekly syndicate please read the previous posts for information and then pm me your email address for a link to join us :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Just a wee bump on this post to make any newbies aware of our current lottery syndicate. If you might be interested in joining us in our weekly syndicate please read the previous posts for information and then pm me your email address for a link to join us :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ok guys, seeing as we have had a few new members joining us over the past few months I thought I would give this a wee bump to give you guys a chance to join us in our lottery syndicate. The more members we have the greater chance we have of winning big!
The instructions are below if you are interested....

1) Sign up to the syndicate with the link I will send you once you Pm me your email address , you will be asked for your name and email address.

2) We each will pay £1 per week for a ticket each, you can either choose your numbers (PM'd to me) or have a lucky dip. Once I have confirmation of people joined and paid I will set up the number of tickets needed (one each) Please note if you have your own numbers this does not mean this is your personal ticket, winnings will still be shared by paying members.

3) Your ticket money can be deposited straight into your syndicate account I suggest having around five to ten pounds in your account to get you going.

4) Your syndicate account will send you a notification when your balance is low and also about any winnings.

5) Regarding winnings, all winnings will be split evenly between paid members, small amounts are suggested to be kept on your syndicate account balance for further draws and larger ones will be able to be transferred to your ticket paying account or by cheque if necessary. Note I do not personally deal with the dealing out the winnings it is an automated system.

6) On your account page you will be able to view how many tickets we have and the numbers we have for the up and coming draws.

7) You do have the option to use the automatic crediting system for putting funds into your syndicate account but this is up to you as you can also add funds as and when you need too. I do get notifications of people with low balances so will adjust the amount of tickets purchased if people do not have the funds.

Umm I think the actual syndicate accounts are pretty self explanatory but if you have any further questions once you get logged in then do feel free to PM me or leave a message here

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Oops my bad I kinda forgot to post that I'd paused it for the time being with it being Xmas and all and to give me time to sort out the tickets as we started to have more tickets than players so it was costing more.

If anyone is interested in joining that isn't already signed up let me know, all details are in the previous posts :)

Top Bottom