Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphious

Right, firstly i'd just like to say a big FUCK YOOOOOOU to everyone at BL, it was bloody awesome and was great playin' against y'all.

Secondly, BL staff thanks for putting the event together and getting everything sorted and running smoothly

My two fave quotes from the weekend (apart from fuck you):

Prism - Do you even have balls?
Skull - (sounding really hurt) Yeah i've got balls!

&

Gemini - Terrorism offends me

SocksFoHands

Big thanks here to all the Breach staff here as well my first proper LAN experience was a great one!

Best moments have to be earning my butt scratcher title and seeing Alice get Prisims ass towel forced in his face by greg, pretty sure child services would have dissaproved of that one... :p

Oh and Prisim, one more thing...

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Fucking amazing LAN guys!

Next time, remind me to keep my towels away from anything that may get them involved with castiana's (or anyone elses for that matter) ass crack...

And yes.
I have balls.

Also.
Glowsticks should be standard issue at any LAN for being able to be used as a torch to see the back of your pc while under a desk (and they just generally make things that much more fun XD)

BLACKALiCE

seeing Alice get Prisims ass towel forced in his face by greg, pretty sure child services would have dissaproved of that one... :p
Uploading a video of that soon ;)

But the weekend was win, the cake was not a lie, and the noobs are teh pwnz0rs, see Fig 1.

Fig 1.
144s94.jpg

Castiana

Soon™
SocksFoHands: <Insert Profanity Here> YOU!

BlackAlice: For the love of god. Please do NOT upload the video.

Skull: Are you sure you have a pair?

Xyph: Your very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the weekend, and I hope you see you all at BL #13!

Bloodnok

What a way to end the decade with the best BreachLAN yet!!! (even with the so may acts of FAIL XD)

Great to meet new guys aswell as seeing old ones

Thank you staff, you've out done yourselfs, even you Gemini with keeping the mood epic with your sound setup.

Seeya at BL13 (we're at that number already???)

Right now to rebuild my pc.... FUCK YOU BUDDY!

Dioxin

muchos appriecation...

I am now longer a LANParty Virgin! woot go me!

unfortunately tis my first and possibly last breachlan as I move on to pastures new in short order, but I'm sure we'll get a mini-lanparty happening, just need to twist xippys arm :D

And so until next time

FUCK YOooooooooooooooU ALL SIDEWAYS WITH AN ASS TOWEL!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Glad you enjoyed it guys, the most important question is - will you take advantage of our early bird and bring another new face to the best party in the north east? :)

The banter certainly was awesome :)

SwiftTempest

that was an awsome weekend, the first full lan i have been to (i only stayed one night at B10). i managed to forget things both ways of my trip, i forgot my DVI cable going to the lan and i forgot my extention lead with my 2 power cables on the way back :(

i'll try and see if my flatmate would like to go to the next one eventho he is a console gamer at heart. i could also try and set up a society down here in abertay

livingtarget

Yea it was great to play with all of you and attend a proper LAN finally. I think I needed shower and bed after 3 days :)

Probably won't be able to attend BreachLan 13, baby's due date is a little too close to that LAN so my priorities will be with making sure a new gamer will delivered into the world :D But one can only hope.

oh and...
I have not read the forum announcment detailing the use of "colourful" language on the forums ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom