CounterStrike: Source Tournament Rules

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
This is a 2vs2 tournament.

Round 1 will be in a round robin style, with the top 4 teams advancing to the semi finals.
For these matches, it will be a MR9 setup - Each team plays 9 rounds each side (ie, a max overall round limit of 18 rounds).
To decide which team plays CT and which team plays T first, unless the teams come to an agreement on their own, a single knives round will be played, the winning team deciding which side to play first. After 9 rounds, the teams will swap sides to begin the second half.

Overall winner of the match will be the team who wins the most rounds.

Screenshots of the scores must be taken using the Steam in-game Screenshot tool. Screenshots must be taken after the first 9 rounds, before teams switch, and after the 18th round, when the match is over.

Matches will be started by myself, or another admin (This is due to matches using special server configs that are activated on the match start LO3 (live on 3 restarts))
Demos will be recorded by the server (SourceTV).
The SourceTV delay time is 2 minutes, so spectators are welcome, as this eliminates worries about screenwatching. I intend to show the Finals on the projector, with possibility of the semi finals also being broadcast, if people want to watch them.

Semi Finals will be in the same format as the Round Robin, except these matches will be MR12 (24 round max).
The Final will be in the same format again, aside from being MR15.

Maps are still to be decided.

If you wish to sign up, please come see myself at the event.
The tournament will begin 9pm, Friday.

Dac

I'm not there now but I'll be there tomorrow, hopefully there'll be a delay and I can join in on the tourny tomorrow :p

Top Bottom