Cupcake Assassin Cakes

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Hi Guys,
Just want to say a massive thank you for the awesome response I've already had to my selection of cakes, it put a massive smile on my face.
If I could possibly ask you guys to to do me a massive favour and fill in this simple survey for me i'd be really appreciative.

All feed back is welcomed and appreciated and hopefully I'll be allowed back next LAN :)

Fankoooo

Piglet AKA The Cupcake Assassin <3

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Again thanks guys, I have survey responses already with awesome results. If you have purchased cupcake/cakepops and haven't yet completed the survey please use the link in the previous post, it will only take 2 mins to complete ;)

Also if you like what you tried at the weekend and fancy treating your family to something sweet send me a pm and I can sort out a box of 6 cupcakes for next week (delivery dependant on where ur staying) £7 a box, flavours can be discussed in pm.

Fankoo

Piglet <3

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Hey guys just letting you know the cupcake assassin now has a facebook page with a ratings tab and I would really appreciate if you guys who sampled my cakes could stop by and leave me some feed back.
I'm still taking orders too so take a look at the menu on the website and if you fancy trying some send us a pm on here to get your 10% off :)

Fankoo

Piglet <3

Top Bottom