Cupcakes return....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Hello my lovelies,
I'm looking at offering boxes of 4 cupcakes at LAN and I wanted to see who would be interested. They would be £5 for a box and I'd be offering a few different flavours. Chocolate and Vanilla as standard and then maybe a couple of others depending on what you guys fancy.

Let me know what you think :-D

Piglet

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
tumblr_inline_mgbo21LRiS1rtc9of.gif

oh yiss

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Right so this is what will be on offer and must be ordered in advance by the latest date of Monday 29th April.

1 box of 4 cupcakes for £5 (larger than the shite you get at any supermarket :p)
Flavours available: Double chocolate, Simple Vanilla, chocolate orange and cherry bakewell (almond sponge with jam filling and vanilla frosting)
A maximum of 2 flavours are available per box so why not team up with a friend and buy 2 boxes to get a taste of all flavours :)

Just drop me a note below with how any boxes and what flavours you'd like and I'll collect the payment on the Friday evening of LAN

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Sorry madman but I won't. I don't have the time or money to risk making them and not selling so only doing pre-orders just now.

MadmaN

Anyone wanna go half's on a box? only looking for a couple of cakes.. got to watch my figure haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom