Delivers to BreachLan

ravensghost

Ok all, ASDA will deliver to BreachLan, if you want it for the 6th July you must order no later than 10pm on the 5th.

Just put the post code “AB51 5EJ” and select from the drop down menu “Logie Durno Public Hall Pitcaple” in the notes box I normal put “Come to side door.”

Deliver cost are around £4.00 → £6.00 depending on the time slot picked.

PS: you need to make an account with ASDA, here

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
If anyone is ordering, might i suggest a bulk order? so we dont accidently get two deliveries 0.0

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Having used these services before, I can see a bulk order failing hard.

It's hard enough sorting out pizza for everyone when they get one product served in one box per one person. With twenty products mixed in a hundred different bags for twenty people I can see total cataclysmic failure.

Order separately. Getting ten deliveries on ten trucks is infinately better than one truck with mixed bags. If we order seperately but pick the same delivery time it should all arrive on the same truck anyway.

Trust me.

Eklipze3k

Having used these services before, I can see a bulk order failing hard.

It's hard enough sorting out pizza for everyone when they get one product served in one box per one person. With twenty products mixed in a hundred different bags for twenty people I can see total cataclysmic failure.

Order separately. Getting ten deliveries on ten trucks is infinately better than one truck with mixed bags. If we order seperately but pick the same delivery time it should all arrive on the same truck anyway.

Trust me.

Say there are 20 people ordering, and say delivery is £5 per order - that's £100 to Asda even though they've only used 1 van, when it could have cost £5 between 20 people - 25p each! Seems pretty wasteful to me. Just make a note of who ordered what and put one person in charge of distribution - simples.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
That will end very badly as there will be many many items on the order and will lead to mass confusion
Also taking into account the odd substitutions Asda likes to make on stuff they dont have..... This will only end in tears. Separate orders will make happy campers :)

ZeroG

It's sometimes bad enough dishing out the pizzas/chipper orders and this would have many more items ;)

Top Bottom