DrumLAN #2

ZeroG

Not very, At scottLAN he found out that the people we got the tables for ScottLAN can supply bouncy castles and all sorts of stuff like that.

I prefer the idea of a Chocolate Fountain :p

Chocolate fountains are really unhygenic - Thorntons used to have one and all the kids stick their fingers in it.

Bloodnok

That table set up could be done at mine, but there is no space for a bouncey castle at mine what so ever...

Bloodnok

HEADS UP

The dates Sat 19th afternoon, Sun 20th, Mon 21st of this month have turned up free but would like interest before making this confirmed (I would require more tables if the number of attendees goes over 3), I could try to change the dates Fri 18th afternoon, Sat 19th, Sun 20th if that helps people out but no guarantee

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
HEADS UP

The dates Sat 19th afternoon, Sun 20th, Mon 21st of this month have turned up free but would like interest before making this confirmed (I would require more tables if the number of attendees goes over 3), I could try to change the dates Fri 18th afternoon, Sat 19th, Sun 20th if that helps people out but no guarantee

Fri - Sun would be good for me, let me know asap so I can BOOK friday off:)

Bloodnok

Got issues for me getting the sat off atm, then gotta sort out volunteer work on the sun,

more updates when and where i get then...

Kadeshi

This gathering sounds interesting, what does this involve? What games, how many people on average? sleeping arrangements, bed, bag, floor and shoe?

Bloodnok

This gathering sounds interesting, what does this involve? What games, how many people on average? sleeping arrangements, bed, bag, floor and shoe?

up to 48hrs of gaming and up to 8 people. Sleep where you can with the floor space provided, air bed a must (got an air compressor). just be glad that there's no dog to deal with as those shoes will go awol...

As for games, depends on what will run on all pcs.

Please note that this may not go ahead again (blame the parents not going away the following weekend...)

Top Bottom