Franken PC Emulation station/console corner

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Good day!

I'll be bringing along my Franken PC for next LAN to hopefully play some big screen games since I enjoyed it so much last LAN. Currently I have all consoles below Xbox 360 and PS3 working (Wii is probs a no go cause of the controllers). I shouldn't need any controllers for 4 player games but will need a few for bigger games since I have 6 PSx/PS2 usb adapters that i'll be bringing along.

So post here is to get recommendations for big screen games either splitscreen 4 players or above preferably. A preliminary list can be found here;

LINKY

Use the comment feature to add titles and i'll get round to adding and testing them. I am away on the 19th until LAN so make your suggestions before then!

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Applications are closed for now, I have a couple of surprise entries from PAX that i'm flying home with!!!!

If anything is added in the next week I'll try to get it working but I figure I might have my work cut out with the current list, Cya'll soon.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
I will say to all that bringing Xbox one controllers would be highly appreciated! inc long usb cables for the >8 player games.

Top Bottom