Hard Drive

Daniel128

Hey guys. As you know i've had computer problems recently including a busted HD. So i've ordered a new one from Amazon but it's saying it's going to come between the 13-17th.

This obviously presents a problem.

If it doesn't arrive is there anyone here who'll have a portable HD with them they could load with a few of the games we'll be using this weekend? i'll have space for most on my SSD but there may be some i won't be able to fit on (going have to delete everything and the kitchen fridge as it it :p)

Thanks again from the king of annoying problems right before breach :p

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hey guys. As you know i've had computer problems recently including a busted HD. So i've ordered a new one from Amazon but it's saying it's going to come between the 13-17th.

This obviously presents a problem.

If it doesn't arrive is there anyone here who'll have a portable HD with them they could load with a few of the games we'll be using this weekend? i'll have space for most on my SSD but there may be some i won't be able to fit on (going have to delete everything and the kitchen fridge as it it :p)

Thanks again from the king of annoying problems right before breach :p

You could... cancel the order and pick one up from north east peripherals on george street?

Daniel128

i could indeed, although i've already cancelled from novatech and if i cancel from amazon i may not get refunded in time, meaning i'd have no monies and no HD

EDIT: i ordered the HD on friday but being a holiday i don't think anything was done with my order until today or maybe even tomorrow =/

Top Bottom