Have you ever wondered what would happen if Goons descended on Jita with the intention of killing ?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member

Wow. This is class.

For those not into EvE politics, let me sum it up for you 4Chan style.

Goonswarm biggest group of trolls in EvE.
Goonswarm leader elected to head of player community council.
Goonswarm leader on official stream says something pretty nasty about someone else.
CCP get's all butthurt and bans him from game.
Goonswarm leader all butthurt has long whine on soundcloud about how CCP have changed, how they dont play by their own rules bla bla bla. Something said outside game shouldnt result in game ban because he admitted he said something horrible and apologised.
Goonswarm decide, on day of unbanning, to go into busiest solar system in the game (in a safe, highly policed area) full of nothing but unarmed traders, miners, runners and carebears, and kill the shit out of everything - to test CCP to see if they would do anything to stop it. To see if they had changed their tune.
Goonswarm publish in detail their plans for the entire day and make public sucker list
Goons stick to their promise. It happens. Jita Burns.
Time dilation at 15% (totally unheard of in safe space)
Much lulz and rage ensues when carebears, noobs and retards get destroyed and podded.

Eklipze3k

Supposedly the decision to burn Jita was actually a promise made during his election campaign, of course now the question is - now that they've started, when and why would they ever stop?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Yes, originally burning Jita was going to be a celebration due to Mittens getting 10,000 votes in the CSM elections, however the results were unveiled at fanfest (and yes, he did break the 10k mark) and by the time Mittens got home he was banned - therefore the burning of Jita was delayed to start on the 28th April - the day he got unbanned.

Also, for the extra Lulz, they decided to kick off Hulkageddon - Industrial and Mining ship hunting season - on the same day.

On that note, would all Eve corp members please make sure they see this: http://eve.breachlan.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5&start=20

Eklipze3k

Skull, can you auth my application for the eve forum plzkthx? I may have put through 2 'cos I couldn't remember if I'd done it or not :oops:

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Will do - can you remember what username you signed up to the forums with? (there's about a thousand sat waiting for auth - almost all spammers, so I just search)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I can do, however it's also API secured for our corp ames, so you won't have access to the corp side too

Account activated anyway :)

Top Bottom