Hello everyone!

Everlong

Hi all!

I'm new here!

It's great to hear that there is an organised LAN so close to home!

My name is Paul and I live in Forfar.

I'm currently into playing TF2, WoW (Alliance on Turalyon server), Starcraft 2 (I'm a total nOOb so a few tips would be more than welcome!!) and CoDMW2.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up in game!

Cheers

Paul (Everlong) :)

Bloodnok

I just want to say welcome to the forums, its nice to see new guys coming along and hopefully you will have a good time at BL16.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! It's always great to hear from locals :) Hope to see you at BreachLAN 17 :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey Everlong.

Are you wanting to come along to BreachLAN 16 ?

It's going to be awesome.

Everlong

Hi all,

thanks for the warm welcome!

Unfortunately I'll not make the first LAN date but I'll certainly be looking to attend thereafter!

Do you guys have a regular time in the week where you meet online for some games?

Cheers

Evers

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey man

Welcome to breach :)

There isn't a set time where we get together to play games and stuff, but there are usually people online on mumble (connection details here) who get games together in an evening :)

If i'm not online on mumble, you can usually catch me on irc, I'm always in #breachLAN :)

Everlong

That's brilliant, thanks.

I've downloaded and joined the Mumble server so hopefully I'll be in chat with you guys in the next couple of days!

Cheers

Evers :D

Amesy

Hey there and welcome to the forums.

As skull said there is usually nearly always someone on the mumble server and we usually just say "Hey what does everyone fancy playing today?" then we jump into something.

Enjoy :)

Everlong

Was excellent meeting the bunch of you on Mumble/ Hedgewars this evening!

As for Hedgewars, what a great game!

Battlefield badcompany 2 is ordered so should be with me by the end of the week!

Anyone up for a couple of 1v1/ 2v2 SC2 games tomorrow night? I could do with some helpful tips to improve my game!

Cheers all

Evers :)

Blackice

Was excellent meeting the bunch of you on Mumble/ Hedgewars this evening!

As for Hedgewars, what a great game!

Battlefield badcompany 2 is ordered so should be with me by the end of the week!

Anyone up for a couple of 1v1/ 2v2 SC2 games tomorrow night? I could do with some helpful tips to improve my game!

Cheers all

Evers :)

I really really hate it when people talk about playing SC2 :p Makes me wish all the more I had the money to buy it XD

Post up when BC2 arrives and I will def be up for a game :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I might be up for some SCII tomorrow although my skill leaves a lot to be desired

Catch you on Mumble when you are and we can get a game going.

Top Bottom