I want to play, but I need some trial keys :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I'm downloading the client from eveonline as Gemini suggested.

I want a buddy key for me and a friend, looking to play this together under the Breach flag :)

Please to provide :)

gimpchimp

Well we have 6-7 folk interested just now, I think. Looks as though Z is going to lead at the beginning from popular vote. Most people seem to be going combat although a mate of Dex's seems interested in industry.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Excellent.

ZeroG can you get cracking on the Corp Management and Ethnic Relations training so we can get the corp going asap :)

I grabbed a Vent server for us today. Expect details soon.

gimpchimp

ZeroG is currently looking at running two accounts - one will pretty much solely be the character that runs the corp and the second will be his actual character. Not that he's managed to decide what that'll be yet.

:D

And to answer Sakey; no, the corp isn't currently created. What we need to do is find a fairly quiet high-sec system so that we can set up our HQ there. Ideally we want a system where some decent quality agents aren't too far to go, and there are some decent production facilities for our industrialists until we get a character (probably Z's leader character tbh) that will be able to anchor a POS for them.

Investigation Corporation Management, it seems that all we need is a character with Corporation Management, basically.

Skills:
Corporation Management
Ethnic Relations
- Corporation Management II
- Social III

Ethnic Relations will be the most important one to start with, as we'll be a small but diverse corporation.

Top Bottom