Important - Gents toilets at this event

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Following on from this thread, there has been another incident involving the male toilets.

I am sorely disappointed in the toilet skills exhibited by some of the male participants, I was so hopeful that this was an issue that was not going to be repeated. The toilet in question has been locked for now whilst we make arrangements YET AGAIN to get it working again.

We, the staff, run this event for fun and at this point in time having to deal with other people's shit (literally) is getting pretty tiresome. Coupled with the fact that the last toilet episode has reduced our standing with the owners of our venue, a further incident like this could see us loosing this amazing venue.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a bit of a rant and that if I cause anyone offence but how hard is it to operate a toilet? You are ALL ADULTS and it deeply saddens me that the staff and I would have to resort to explaining how and when to flush.

If we are not able to resolve this issue during the event, further costs can be expected that I or the staff or other kind members of the community do not wish to have to shell out for.

Feel free to come forward to me today if you are responsible for this, I won't be naming and shaming.

Top Bottom