Internet @ LAN

MadmaN

is the internet at the lan still restricted to light browsing? if so I shall bring my 3G dongle so I can use youtube/spotify.

MadmaN

sweet.. no problem ill just my bring my 3g dongle :) I would use my phone but dont think i get a 3G signal in the area with three lol

Knottyboy

Yeah theres pretty much no signal out there so i doubt you'll get much use out of it. Worth a shot though, i think Will is with 3 so maybe he could tell you what it's like.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
It's the middle of nowhere, I doubt you'd see more than GPRS out there. I am sorry about the draconian method of controlling internet access, but it does it keep it pretty fast for everyone right?

MadmaN

if it needs to be limited then fair enough... it just for during the night when want check out youtube or use spotify

Bloodnok

lgPP32379.jpg

MadmaN

i could only get a 3 signal using a three dongle.. but phone no lol.. was you sitting beside the window?

highfly117

no was in the middle of the hall with socks of all people sat next to me it was a very specific spot that I could get H+ signal though so you will just have to see what its like when you get there

Top Bottom