Kustom Delivery to breachLAN21

Graeme

Kustom
Hello again, folks :)

Our pre-order facility for breachLAN21 is online now - basically it's a way to get relevant goodies delivered for free ready to pickup at the event - anything from LAN relevant stuff like case or monitor carriers, security kits etc, through regular PC hardware, cooling, modding parts or a bit of caffeine to keep you going through the weekend.

A useful point to browse from is the LAN Party store area on our site -http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/LAN_Shop.html - this lists the most popular items needed for a weekend of LAN in one place. Ordering is simple - submit an order by choosing the delivery method 'Delivery to breachLAN 21, 6th July, Aberdeen (£0.00)'.

When using the regular checkout, this appears after you enter your address (it won't be shipped there though but it's needed for billing purposes) or on paypal checkout the delivery methods appear after you have confirmed the transaction with paypal, and so the order value is discounted with the default shipping cost removed after the paypal screen.

Make sure to submit your order by 1pm on Wednesday 4th July so that we can get these boxed up and sent in time to arrive before the LAN. :)

Competition- We'll be putting up a prize and coveted 'winners case decal' for the event - when I know which tournament I'll update here.

Also worth noting the rather smashing offers we have with peripheral / mouse mat bundles just now, namely

Mionix Zibal 60 Mechnical Backlit Keyboard UK *Free Sargas 460 Mouse Mat worth £15.60*
Roccat Isku Keyboard *Free Taito Mouse Mid Size 3mm Mat worth £16.00*
Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Mouse *Free Taito Mouse Mid Size 3mm Mat worth £16.00*
Roccat Kova [+] Gaming Mouse *Free Taito Mouse Mid Size 3mm Mat worth £16.00*
Roccat Savu Hybrid Pro-Optic *Free Taito Mouse Mid Size 3mm Mat worth £16.00*
QPAD MK-50 Mechanical Keyboard *Free CT Small Mat worth £19.00*
QPAD MK-80 Backlit Mechanical keyboard *Free CT Small Mat worth £19.00*
QPAD 5K Pro Gaming Laser Mouse *Free CT Small Mat worth £19.00*
QPAD OM-75 Pro Optical Mouse White *Free CT Small Mat worth £19.00*

30010b.gif
30013b.gif
31138b.gif
30016b.gif
31133b.gif

Any queries, just pop a reply in this thread or email me directly (graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk)

Ta!

lanshop.jpg

ZeroG

Noooooooooooo stop tempting me to spend moneyz !!!! (Although I could do with a new keyboard...)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Graeme, what would you recommend in the way of an affordable mechanical keyboard?

highfly117

Graeme, what would you recommend in the way of an affordable mechanical keyboard?

I have a razer blackwidow which uses cherry blues which makes them very loud but good for typing and quick key presses so if you dont do a lot of typing or starcraft I wouldn't get this one

most say browns or blacks are best for gaming but your looking at spending 100+ on any mechanical Keyboard

sorry for butting in just my 2p

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Just had a look at the site and he has Filcos.
If you consider it affordable then get a Filco, people speak very very highly of them.

If it's a bit much out of your budget, have a look at the TT Esports Meka G1 - again the reviews seem to be positive about it as well. I think you already know of my views on Razer, gemini. 'Nuff said there. However I will not start a Pro/Con-Razer argument here as it is not the place.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Bump - just a few more days left before the shipping deadline (4th of July) if you want to take advantage of free shipping and delivery to BreachLAN #21 :)

Top Bottom