*** LAN NEWS *** DATE CHANGED *** TICKETS ON SALE NOW ***

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey Everyone.

BreachLAN 59 is GOING AHEAD but with two changes

1) The dates have changed. It is now Fri 8th October until Sun 10th October.
2) It's a 48hr LAN.

We're sorry for the change especially after some of you have probably booked time off work. I'll explain the reason why the date has changed and hopefully you'll understand.

We pick dates for the next year around August of the previous year, which means we picked the 2021 dates in August 2020. When we picked the date, we were a three person staff team. We lost Chris unexpectedly, and Dex is due to become a father again about a week before the originally scheduled dates. This leaves only me, and I can't run the show alone.

Luckily, Dex was able to arrange with his wife a weekend where he can come to a LAN before the baby is due. We got in touch with the hall, and they had a weekend available.

If you had a ticket booked for the last cancelled event, we'll get in touch with you directly to find out if you want a refund or your ticket transferred to this LAN. If you want to buy a ticket, click the link below.

We do also still have quite a few people who bought BBQ tickets. We'll see what you want us to do with them, if you want refunded let us know, or we can just deduct it from your Dominos order. We'll get in touch with you individually to ask what you want.

Greg.

Top Bottom