Mini MadLAN - Dundee House LAN

MadmaN

Hey was thinking about running a mini lan here in my house sometime nextyear.
I knows it far out to travel to Dundee but i travel out far to aberdeen and falkirk lans many of times lol.

When:---------------
The LAN would run from a Friday night to Sunday night - No dates untill peeps are intrested.

What I Have:--------
Dedicated LAN Server :) - With patches ect and ready to run Game Servers.
8 Port 100Mb Switch / Router / Wireless Connection / 2 X 20MB Cable Internet Connection

Just about forgot there is 2 consol corners haha. Xbox and Xbox360 Hooked upto a 32" LCD TV - Also Cable TV :)
And another Xbox360 Hooked upto a 52" LCD TV - Also Cable TV.

Games:--------------
Anything you want, abit of everthing. im sure we can sort something before the lan date.

Travel:--------------
There is Megabus.com and Scotrail for Cheap travel :) which i could get my dad to pick you up from train or bus station if needed to be. Or if somone is comming by car you can ask them politly for a lift lol.

Sleep:---------------
You can just crash at my house if you need to sleep. or cheap hotels in town center lol.

Shops:---------------
Local Corner Shops and Take Aways in Walking distance :)
Local 24/7 Asda 10 min walk or 2 mins driving lol. or 10 mins drive into town center.
McDonalds next to Asda and Sainsbury and KFC not far either.

Anyway i will leave it with you guys with it and see if i get any intrest lol.

ZeroG

Could possibly be interested, would depend on dates and how busy I am at work of course.

Bloodnok

Im am up for this aswell, just need to remember to stop at Dundee instead of finding the quickest route though it :D

And dude where did 2008 go??? :(

MadmaN

ye the years fly in now :/ ...i will organise a date that will suite everyone :)

There is a car park just across from my house also :)

MadmaN

hey guys i might possibly have a 50mb connection fitted for next lan :D .. virginmedia have brung out a 50mb connection now :) w00t

MadmaN

is breachlan to close for me to run it before breachlan? and can anyone get time off before breachlan?

Top Bottom