My headset is no more...

Bloodnok

it has ceased to be, it has expired and gone to meet his maker, it is an ex-G35...

Now with that out of the way, I am very interested in getting one of these:

SteelSeries-Siberia-V2.png

Link

However the problem I've got is finding a good price for a pair as over £80 can't be right (For the Norwegian Blue ones at least)

Any ideas?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I got myself a set of these on Saturday and I have worn them while DJ'ing in a nightclub. They were loud enough there for sure and I've been wearing them most of today. Wouldn't know it. No headache. No painful ears. Quality sound although the bass is a little weak and needs the EQ to be bumped up for my liking.

Lovely things.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
It's really silly.

I bought the straight up line connector version. My brother bought the USB version.

The actual headphones are exactly the same. The only difference is the inclusion of the steelseries soundcard in the USB version, for £6 more.

Smart money says get the USB version.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I think when I can, I will be replacing my piranha with a set of these (although the cheapy pair that I got from tesco seem to be doing the job fine at the moment XD)

MadmaN

ZOMG :eek: ... Everyone is getting these sexy steel series headphones now... iv been using them for years and only just now people are starting to see how amazing they are!!!

My first set was black ones with a clip mic attached to the wire....my 2nd set was white neckband ones with the mic that pulled out from inside..but turned out they slipped down your head :/ and now I have the new sexy red ones.. based on the first ones but have been updated and with the mic that pulls out from inside... oh and as i'm a Dundee united supporter and have seen dex's orange version I have been tempted to buy them
haha :D

Top Bottom