New Corp Roles - Department Heads

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I am writing to inform you that BEST is currently looking for two of our current members to take on some more responsibility. We are looking to recruit two members to management level as Department Heads.

We require two Department Heads. One for the Industrial department, and one for the Combat department.

The positions will involve.

1) Training skills to allow you to be an effective fleet commander
2) Taking new members under your wing and teaching them how to be effective members of your department.
3) Fleet commanding regular operations
4) Monitoring the resources of your department and maintaining stock levels to ensure everybody can find what they want in our corp hanger.
5) Setting an example to everybody else on how to play the game well, communicate effectively and how to conduct yourself while in game.

Good quality microphone and always being on Mumble while playing EvE is mandatory for successful candidates.

If you would like more information then please feel free to contact me. If you would like to nominate yourself (or anybody else) then please do so in this thread. Nominations close at midday on Thu 23rd April.

Good luck everybody.

SwiftTempest

I nominate myself for the Combat Head, AdrenalinJumkE

I currently have Leadership, Armor Warfare, Information Warfare, Siege Warfare and Skirmish Warfare at level 3
I have Target Painting at level 2
Also I have Connections, Negotiation and Social at level 3

I will actively start training these skills, and any others, to level 5 if i get the postition, I have about 1 week of training to be able to fly a battlecrusier

i am usually at my PC every night and available to be online if needed

If you feel like asking questions to test me,
then keep them to yourselves :cool:

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
My body is willing to volunteer myself for Industrial duties

I will need make a start on fleet boosting skills, only been playing for a month or so, I have been concentrating on getting my mining productivity up.

I regularly run mining ops with Hexxy and Snooty and we work well together and I'm training up Gellente Industrial, as strip miners require bigger haulers / more frequent trips :)

I'm online most evenings, and always on mumble :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Would anybody else like to be considered for these roles. You have until MidDay tomorrow to put yourselves forward.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Seeing as nobody else has volenteered, I am happy that Deep_Blue and SwiftTempest will make good department heads.

They have both demonstrated competence in their areas in the past and I will get around to sorting your access and titles as soon as possable.

Top Bottom