Not long to go now guys

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I don't know about you but I am starting to get quite excited! :)

For those of you who have yet to pay but intend on coming, please consider paying soon as it will save you 5 pounds over pay on the door prices of 35 pounds!

This allows us to have the right numbers, gives you the option to pre-order pizza and get sat down with your mates.

We (the staff) run BreachLAN on a purely non profit basis (sometimes at a loss) so that you guys can have a good time, paying in advance also helps us pay for additional furniture and prizes too.

I know this sounds like a bit of a begging post but if you have any mates who you think would like to come, please bring them a long with you as we rely 100% on word of mouth.

See you at the next LAN!

Cheers

ZeroG

How do I sign up with the season ticket ? Do I put the ticket number in where it asks for the code ?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Yeah, to book with a season ticket you want to go through the following:

Sign up for event > I have received a Coupon > Enter your 9 or 10 digit numerical code

The code you will have recieved in a PM from me, with the subject Season Ticket

(it should also have come through as an email, so the details to look for in your email - From: BreachLAN <support@breachlan dot co dot uk>, Subject: "Skull started a conversation with you: Season Ticket")

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
If you've purchased your ticket but can't find your code either ask me for a word when I'm on mumble, or drop me an email at the address harry.reeder@breachlan dot co dot uk and I'll get back to you with it

Negator

I am trying to see if i can get someone willing to look after my 2 dogs now that i have a working pc again but i'm still not sure i can justify the expense :( I miss lans.... albeit not the smell of the lan!

Top Bottom