Official BreachLAN t-shirts!!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Official BreachLAN t-shirts are now available to order!!! About bloody time I here you say!!.......well thanks to one of our awesome community members Niko it is now possible!!!!

T-shirts can be ordered this LAN through Piglet with only a £5 deposit required. T-shirts will be either available to collect at the first LAN of 2014 or from early 2014 by Piglet direct by arrangement.

All staff members are currently wearing a selection of t-shirts so do check them out!!

Mens t-shirts

M - 2XL = £18.50 with gamer tag of choice or £16.50 without
3XL - 5XL = £20.00 with gamer tag of choice or £18.00 without

Ladies t-shirt

Fitted V neck:
S - 2XL = £19.50 with gamer tag of choice or £17.50 without

Round neck:
S - 2XL = £18.50 with gamer tag of choice or £16.50 without

P.s please note sizes come up a wee bit small so we would suggest selecting a size larger than your normal t-shirt size.

Downloads.jpg

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Just a wee reminder you guys still have time to place orders with me before the end of LAN, only a £5 deposit is required!! Pop and see me and i'll put your order on the list :)

Any orders placed at LAN this weekend will definitely be here in time for the first LAN of 2014 for collection, if not ordering today but would like a t-shirt for the next event please pm me before the end of december!!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
******For anyone interested in their own official BreachLAN t-shirt please see Piglet on the staff row for information on sizes and prices. Only a £5 deposit required and will be available for collection from the May LAN******​

Top Bottom