Official BreachLAN T-shirts

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Get your hands on an official BreachLAN t-shirt personalized with your gamer tag of choice!!!
Orders shall be taken at the next LAN and shall be available to collect at BreachLAN 38 (collection before hand can be arranged through myself). Full payment shall be required upon ordering your t-shirt.
Prices and sizes are as follows:

Mens t-shirts
M - 2XL = £20 with gamer tag of choice
3XL - 5XL = £22.00 with gamer tag of choice

Ladies t-shirt
Fitted V neck:
S - 2XL = £20 with gamer tag of choice
Round neck:
S - 2XL = £20 with gamer tag of choice

Hoodies
S - 2XL = £38 with gamer tag of choice

i6X3VX2.jpg

T

trkevig

Hi, i quite fancy a hoodie but ill not be at BL37. I am planning on coming to BL38. Have you got a paypal account @Piglet for me to pay you?

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Kev can you pm me if you're still interested in a hoodie. I'll sort out the PayPal info.
Anyone else looking for a hoodie or tshirt in time for next LAN please also pm me your sizes

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

mintR

I Stream Things
Fay, pick me up a staff shirt please :) (Medium) - Atleast I think it is? I cant find my other shirt to see what size it is :(

Can you check from my previous order?

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I shall be contacting people about payment in the next couple of weeks so if anyone else bar the above want to have your tshirt for next LAN please let me know asap

T

trkevig

I shall be contacting people about payment in the next couple of weeks so if anyone else bar the above want to have your tshirt for next LAN please let me know asap

I'm still in for a hoodie but can't remember if I PMd you what you needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Anyone else wanting to have their official t-shirt or hoody for the next event please contact me asap as I am hoping to get the order rolling next week.

Top Bottom