Our plan for the future - MOAR BIG GAMES

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey everyone.

Just a little story about BreachLANs of the further past, recent past and where we want to go in the future.

A long time ago, we used to have a very rigid schedule of games. Staff picked with very little involvement from the customers. This led to a situation where we were playing the same games every single LAN and it started to get boring.

So we started getting your opinions about what to play, encouraging more and more smaller games. And this has gone well with the gaming industry releasing lots of games requiring fewer and fewer players. And this has worked well for us until now.

But for a few events now we've had feedback that more bigger organised games would be welcome. So, your wish is our command.

We're looking to add big games in for Friday Night, Saturday Afternoon, Saturday Night, Sunday Afternoon and Sunday Night.

Reply below with what bigger games you want and we'll get a poll going and we'll make sure there are more big games scheduled for the next event.

I am going to get picked on for listing the most RANDOM games:
DEFCON
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Goldeneye Source?
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
The Ship
Star Wars Battlefront II
Sven Coop
Starbound

.AC.

Fun Games
  • GMOD (+various mods)
  • GTA IV
  • TF2
  • Tribes Ascend
  • Bomberman
  • Serious Sam (any of them)
Games are not for fun Competitive / Score settling games
(Row V Row tournament games if large enough?)
  • CS:GO (Goodbye ol'pal Source)
  • DotA 2 (although I think that's not very popular)
I'm really tired and hungover Passive / Slow Games
  • CIV V
  • Starcraft 2
NO AC, NO!
  • UT2K4
  • Singstar

themast

Self Proclaimed God
Tf2 - a lan must
GTA4 - always a laugh
Artemis - i did love artemis at Breach27 with the fleet of ships
UT2004 - another lan must
L4D2 - modded for more than 8 players.
Battlefield1942 - i seem to remember us talking about getting this going. Its free on origin right?
Dota (10 players max) - not a popular choice but better than league of lesbians
Civ5 - i love this game but it is slow paced, time consuming and i dont think many people have it. Even less with the DLC.

gimpchimp

Competitive:
TF2
BF4 & 42 (Is the DC mod still kicking about)

Co-op:
Artemis

Also down for some Singstar/Just Dance (I have an Xbox One with it on, if it's desired). Anyone had a bash at the MP for Plague Evolved Inc? I've only played the SP but if it has a LAN MP I'd be up for that.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Awesome list. Later on tomorrow night I'l get this in the form of a proper poll and we can sort our schedule :)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
My list that comes to mind...
I would say some starcraft stuff (Isn't the custom modes free now or somthing?)
Chivalry
TF2 - prophunt, 16 a side or somthing
L4D2 with 32 players, 16 v 16 or all humans V super hardcore mode :D

Top Bottom