Poker Night at the gemini

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Folks

Next weekend, Saturday 19th, I'l be having a poker game at my house (AB39 3XW)

Rules:

Winner Takes All
£5 buy in
No Limit
5 card hold em

If you want to come then let me know asap. Post here or let me know some other way.

If anyone coming has a set of poker chips could you please let me know. Would be very conveniant :)

Game will probably start at around 7. Finishing will be midnight at the very latest. I'l provide the snacks and the drinks :D

There MIGHT be overnight space available for a limited number of people. Let me know if you need it.

ZeroG

I would but getting there and back isn't the easiest thing but mainly cause I barely know how to play the game :)

BlitzThose

ok the shite weather has come in, 4 flights backlog for this platform alone already all flights canncelled for today and Im not due off to wedenesday with the weather the way It is Id be lucky to get off on friday.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Any more intrest, needs to be either five or six people. Only two confirmed at the minute.

Sinner

i would but its my birthday on the sunday so i shall be out getting very drunk on saturday night. on this note anyone wanting to come out and celebrate me turning 22 friday and sat will be happening this weekend. im'a post on facebook soon.

Top Bottom