Preferred Pizza Supplier

Who is your favourite pizza supplier

• Total voters

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
For the next LAN I will be negotiating with one or two of the following organisations to get us some even better pizza deals.

Please vote for your favourite so I know where to concentrate my efforts.

Thanks.

Amesy

God, it's not even close. The Gatecrasher is the best Pizza I've ever had, hot or cold. Pizza Home Delivery FTW!!!!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I can actually say I've never tried PHD, But out of whats there, its neck and neck with Dominoes and Pizza Hut for my fav

MadmaN

phd is not bad.. yes cheaper than dominoes but not as good quality i dont think.. get what you pay for i suppose!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Given how close it is atm it looks like its going to come down to whoever will give us a better deal, between Dominos and PHD.

Keep the votes coming though.

MadmaN

should have pics somewhere of the massive pizza they sell called the gatecrasher lol will upload it.

Amesy

gatecrasher.jpg

The pizza itself fills the entire box, corner to corner 2x2ft square.
Dex, Hexx, Dex's missus and I order 1 of these on Monday night and there was still plenty left over for tomorrow. It's one of the best tasting pizzas i've ever had.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok, I think I've seen enough. The poll has given the information I need.

Il focus my efforts with PHD.

Although id like to remind you that this poll was to let me know where I should focus my efforts. I'l be speaking with everybody on the list to see who offers us the best deal.

Top Bottom