Red Team Assemble!

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Today is a marvellous day.

Soon shall both sides engage in trials of rivalry; as we clash do not falter, we will prevail. Prepare for the upcoming onslaught, for the following days will test us all mentally and physically.

My comrades I have faith in you all, but do not let your guard down; lest the decadent rule of blue team overcome you.

Towards the blue spies amongst us. We will give no quarter!

Spyky
Red Team is best

Annihilation to the peasant scourge that is the Blue Team, may them forever revel in this weekend display of domination, majesty and triumph by the one and only Red Team. Long may challenges be awed by our shadow.

ALL GLORY TO THE BLOOD LORD

grogers126

Sniper
We shall defend our red team honour, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight on the grassy knoll ; we shall never surrender.

Death to all that is blue team

Last edited:

IMG_4339KaiCrayons.jpg

Niko

Considering the age of the people on Blue team, I think we'll be safe from Pedobear. The kids at the school next door should watch out though, Red team's on the prowl.

Gbot_ADR

GiggleBot
"And Ye, The streets did runneth red with the blood of their foes. Which struck everyone as a bit odd as their foes were a mass of unwashed Blues"
- Raygar the Red.

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Push on my comrades, the blue team shall be a remnant of the past; only existing in so far as brain matter under our boots!

Last edited:
Top Bottom