RUST Alpha - BreachLAN 28 Game Please!

mintR

I Stream Things
Hey folks!,

The creator of Garry's Mod (GARYY =]) is developing a game called RUST and is in alpha right now.

Its DAY-Z Survival (Surviving Zombies, Radiation Leaks, + protecting yourself from other players trying to survive) mixed with Mine crafts creativity (Player built shacks made from found materials, can create tons of items which you either craft or smelt , need to hunt for food and make fires at night so you don't get cold)

I'm thinking of having a RUST survival night at BreachLAN 28 where everyone has an hour (SAFE TIME) where players can gather supplies and build a safe house with no killing allowed. After the 1 hour its everyone for themselves.

Raiding and Pillaging other players houses/gear and killing is allowed.

Its either every man for themselves or party up to raid other players.

The Game is downloaded through steam - however its not on the steam store because it is in early alpha.

It can be picked up here http://www.playrust.com/buy/ for around $20 so around £12.

They will email you the steam key and it is around 500MB so wont take long to download and also steam backups can be easily made and distributed if needed at the event.

If you do get the game join UNITED KINGDOM 1, this is the server I am in, will be good for everyone to be on the same island.

HERE IS A VIDEO OF SOME GAMEPLAY :

POST YOUR THOUGHTS! <3

.AC.

Why is someone like Garry making a game in the Unity engine?

Is it going to be a mobile game or something as well?

grogers126

Sniper
If someone is kind enough to pick me up a copy it would be appreciated and i will return the favour later when in paid

mintR

I Stream Things
Remember guys, if you do get the game, join United Kingdom 1 server
Your character is saved to that server, changing servers will mean starting again.

My name on the server is mintR

T

trkevig

its £14.99 in steam now. im seeing a lot of people on my friends list playing this. will i? wont i?

Top Bottom