Sinner showing his ugly face

Sinner

Right lads I always leave this to the last minute even though you provide enormous amounts of time to prepare, going to hopefully be able to make breach 20 and if I cant ill show up on the saturday evening and just pay for a day of banter butttt heres hoping I can get the saturday off and I only work til 4 on fridays. If i can attend I can provide a lift to 1 or 2 people to the lan from westhill/nearby/aberdeen. I shall be 100% sure tomorrow.

much love,
Sincakes

SocksFoHands

Awwwwww jeahhh.

Time to reform the prize winning CS:S team methinks sincakes? I too will be buying a ticket in a couple of days when I get paid. I'll be buying a shitload of PC parts so I actually have something to take to the LAN too!

Sinner

Awwwwww jeahhh.

Time to reform the prize winning CS:S team methinks sincakes?

I feel this should happen again also! and if i do show up someone may have to teach me how to play starcraft because i think that game is horrible but its mostly cos i suck at anything that doesn't involve aim and shoot.....except risk but thats luck.

Sinner

I shall be paying tonight or tomorrow, finally got it off work. may have convinced a guy from work to come along to :)

Top Bottom