social gathering

grogers126

Sniper
hi everyone i know there are a few lans coming up but since bowling was a really good night am thinking of organising a night of fun lol lol

bowling seemed to have gone down well so would everyone be up for that again with a few extras.

i will post prices etc so everyone can see

all i need is dates which everyone would prefer im looking at mid october for the night out.

the more people we get involved the better and cheaper it gets
if some one wants to suggest anything else we could do i can look into it

Bloodnok

Last time I went carting this happened....

[video=youtube;fxXi55c4blk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxXi55c4blk[/video]

grogers126

Sniper
the possible dates im looking at are 22nd/23rd oct or 29th/30th oct or if any one has any other dates i could look into them aswell go karting is very fun and most enjoyable and for the safty concious the center is insured if injurys do happen and all track marshals are trained in fire saftey and first aid.

if karting is not what u guys want to do please let me know and i will organise something else but i need to know numbers and availability asap

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
23rd is huskys LAN, so count meh out for that date, but 22nd is fine :) nothing planned for the next weekend though, so that might be better considering Piglet ad dex are going to Huskys also, maybe keep things spread out a little Eh?

Ignore the above ROFl fail at sept oct

Piglet

Miss Bitch
coob u really are a noob lol

as for me, im really not sure im willing to pay that for karting tbh. I'd personally rather keep that money for bowling and noms or something, kinda get more out of my £30.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
well, i suppose so, but it would still be fun :p what else would everyone want to do, or are we set with go karting?

Top Bottom