Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Thank you all for coming to BreachLAN! It would not be a party without you guys and I enjoyed seeing all of you again :)

Thank you to everyone who donated prizes for the raffle including the most righteous Kustom PC. Funds raised will be put straight back in to improving the LAN for next time. Thank you to those who purchased raffle tickets, you guys have helped us fund our continued improvement.

A further massive thanks is extended to the staff of BreachLAN, without your generous donations of time, expertise and equipment none of this would of been possible and the event would not be anything like it is today.

Last but no means least, thank you to everyone who stays behind to help clean up at the event, time and time again. If it was not for you guys I would still of been tidying up late last night! In fact so much time was saved that I will be getting in contact with each of you individually to express my thanks.

I hope to see you all at BreachLAN #25 and it would be really groovy if you bought more friends with you next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom