Thanks for breachlan2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
it was a very good lan for me if i do say so. thanks to f_sake and dex for the kick as network they provided once again. see you all on irc? and at breachlan 3!

Bloodnok

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed my first lan event with you guys (even tho that i got the most prizes from the raffle :roll:) and hope to see ya at Breachlan #3.

I

imported_prism

Twas a good LAN, first one in about a year. Thanks to F_Sake and Dex for pullin it off with no (apparent) hitches!!!!

Hope to see ya all at BL #3

Pinje

Prism has to be the survior of the lan.. pwned by his hardware and getting pwned at breachlan2

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Not even unpacked at home yet, but thankyou everyone for showing up!

Pictures will be following tonight, but as usual Air Buccaneers was a good laugh, along with UT, BF2 (after I got it working)

See you guys for number 3, see if we can get a full house - but we need your help!

Pinje

Ive got videos and pics of the lan. Nutthing amazing about the videos just me going about videoing peoples cams and the look of the lan. The quality of the videos are ok because it was dark two 42 mb videos anyway

Pugger

Cheers For the Great LAN again Guys :D

Cant wait for The next one... even just to wake robbie up again LOL!!

ohh and DEX get a 200 ;)

Olap

yarrr! twas a good lan.
looking forward to the next one in august. We missed getting everyone in bf2 though. dd rocked as usual and hte back row was obviously going to win with me on their side :)

I will bring scorched3d for the next one though

Cerro

Yeah i had a great time (aside from my pc dying, going to have to sort a new one before the next lan) made all the better by watching Pseudo lose and die in every game he played - he sucked at everything he played. Except Q3 but thats probably because rahr carried him!

Lost of random games going on which was good - bit of variety from the usual stuff was good. But thanks to all involved for making it a good lan, i enjoyed it!

S

Syskiller

Thx for the Lan (My first) hopfully i will be at #3

Now to preapare and get better at the games so can compete well in the tournys :D

*Sleeps*

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
Cerro said:
Yeah i had a great time (aside from my pc dying, going to have to sort a new one before the next lan) made all the better by watching Pseudo lose and die in every game he played - he sucked at everything he played. Except Q3 but thats probably because rahr carried him!

:(
You will die!!!!!!

MadmaN

me and f_sake pwned the q3 tourney :D .. that was fun hehe.

for anyone whos got quake 4. get it installed!!! .. i would love to have a few games of q4 at the next lan :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom