Thoughts for future events

grogers126

Sniper
Hi peeps.

BreachLAN is at a stage now where we are popular enough to have a steady 25-30 people per event. When i was introduced as a member of staff some time ago I said to the rest of the staff that im here to make a difference and to help make breachLAN popular and to keep the progress going forward.

During the events Pizza was always on the saturday night and that really was the only order you could place. But if you were lucky enough to catch one of the guys going to the chipper then you could either tag along or ask that they bring something back for you. The reason i introduced the Ashvale order was a simple one in that it was unfair to have 1 or 2 people stuck with lots of orders and even some people just simply not telling friends etc when they were going.

Now at the events we have pizza and chipper orders and all delivered hot and straight to your seat. and for those that have noticed the pizza boxes even come with your username on them. Now that this is running smoothly enough to the point that really they take care of them selves i will be trying out a new project for future events but i need the help of the community.

I know this has been tried in the past but i wish to try again for future events i would like to try and introduce a tuck shop at the Events. What i need is a list of 10 things from each member of the community that they would like to see in the shop. (NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED) in the list please.
please keep it simple for example lemonade , marsbar , cheese onion crisps etc please also dont include anyhting that would have to be imported

i look forward to your input in this topic.

Knottyboy

The tuck shop is fine for an emergency, but anything I really want I will have picked up beforehand, or will get with the morning breakfast ritual.

That said, cans of energy drink, coke or bottles of water might not go unnoticed from myself.

Top Bottom