Unrest In Red Team

Carjriak

We shall purge the unclean and push on to victory!
Even their Captain has abandoned them, I have proof!
XQOapQR.jpg

Even he does not think his own team can win, they have no hope their leader has left them.
We shall be victorious and emerge from the fires unscathed!

Your Loyal Team Captain!
GO BLUE TEAM!!!

Attachments

• Spyky Insulting Red Team.jpg
    Spyky Insulting Red Team.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Lies and slander, this is nothing but blue team trickery, who will fall to the might behemoth that is the Red team! We will show no mercy, and none shall be allowed to escape our judgement! The first to succumb will be your imbecile and poor excuse for a leader.

We will not rest, we will not fail.
Red team is best

Carjriak

Lies and slander?! There is concrete proof that you have said these things against your own team, I saw it with my very eyes and was not the only to notice such an assault on your own team. Behemoth? You are merely a pebble in the path of our indestructible, unstoppable landslide

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Proof? You mean fabricated lies meant to demoralize, your attempts have failed. You are hardly indestructible. Unstoppable? We have held off your pitiful attempts, try as you may, Blue team will fall beneath the mighty Red team.

mintR

I Stream Things
Lets settle this.. Too many comrades have already been lost in the conflict, the captains should settle this in 1 simple act of bravery.
1 V 1 Street Countdown!!!!

image_1.jpg

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
I, The Red team captain will be ready. Whether or not the Coward Blue team captain will show is another matter.

Top Bottom