Welcome to New Members :)

MadmaN

Hello to anyone new who has seen this lan party advertised or just came across it!

Signup , pop in and say hello , we are a friendly bunch of people :) , if your new to lan parties then dont worry we will make you feel very welcomed and assist you in anyway .
were all there to have a laugh and game that weekend away lol

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
hi im new around here i WAS going to be going to the next lan but it turns out my holiday overlaps it so i hope i will be able to go to the next one after that, I should be getting tf2 within the week(or next) i know both blackalice and $ku1! and... ive run out of things to say(im quite tired right now)so... im going to end this post now....

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
I AM DAVE! YOUGNAUGHT (nt really) im actually Duncan (or dunc) Steam username=coob and play;
crysis2, L4D2, Dwarfs!?, DEFCON (demo atm) Minecraft, TC splinter cell CT, Dragon age II, Fallout NV, Dirt2 (if it would work), Iron grip warlord, amnesia dark descent, Terraria. I have skype, aim, steam, msn

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Welcom Coob.......I'm Piglet (the user name gives it away) if you need any help with anything do not hesitate to ask any of us, we're a friendly bunch.
Look forward to gaming with you soon :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ugh i'm out tonight........maybe another night (although I only have the demo hmmm).......I'd seriously consider getting Muble tho, Skype used to RAPE my connection lol

Top Bottom