why hello good ladies and Gents

highfly117

haya everyone just want to say hi to everyone i may go to breachlan19. I have recently moved up to Aberdeen and hope to meet some people at Breachlan.

i tend to play a lot of starcraft 2 (Necron c788) and EVE online leonidas111

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hello fella!

Welcome to Aberdeen and welcome to BreachLAN, have you been lurking on the forums long? :)

We play anything and everything, we have a voice server that we regularly hang out on :)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you hear about BreachLAN?

highfly117

i've not been on before i found your website through google when i was searching for Lan parties in aberdeen. Knottyboy if you want to play a few games of SC2 add me my charater code is above (i not the best but improving and i'm not on till around 6.30ish as i have work). I do have a few questions about Breachlan19 but i will ask them in the Breachlan19 section

and once again hi eveyone and thanks for the warm welcome

SocksFoHands

Welcome highfly. I'm also an SC2 player, we have a small group of enthusiastic amateur players among us and we'd all be happy to give you a few games.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Welcome, you'll surely enjoy it, though i would highely reccomend joining us on mumble ASAP :p, mostly its SC2 TF2 minecraft or League of bellends, my second LAN (third technically) will be breachlan 19 :) looking forward to jamming :p

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I will be back online from monday night onwards, im away over the weekend, but i'd be happy to come play some SC2 at some point as well! :D

highfly117

i'm still in silver as well so but high silver (it makes me feel better that i'm high silver) but ye will get on mumble after i have had my tea just got in form work

highfly117

ok i have tried getting on mumble but it keeps saying sever connection failed the remote host closed the connection i have copyed the settings from the voice settings page has anything changed on the settings

grogers126

Sniper
welcome to the wonderful world of breachlan hope u enjoy your stay the exits are (none) once in you never get out lol lol lol

Top Bottom