Workplace Keybord/Mouse

Will

sup folks

At my new place of work they don't seem to put much stock in decent quality hardware so I'm gonna take it upon myself to purchase a new keybord/mouse for use (getting sick of the s/a keys sticking -_-)

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good bundle pack or individual parts I could get my hands on? Not looking to break the bank, would like to avoid spending any more than £50

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G4...Y2RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338209609&sr=8-1 - Mouse
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-N...1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1338209703&sr=1-1 - Keyboard

Should be around £50. I'm not sure what the cheap-end logitech keyboards are like so I can't really vouch for them, however the Microsoft natural (though what is natural about them?) seem to be fairly popular and decent to type on. Again, can't really vouch for the Microsoft one as I've not used one for an extended period of time, but it seems to do well.

Will

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G4...Y2RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338209609&sr=8-1 - Mouse
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-N...1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1338209703&sr=1-1 - Keyboard

Should be around £50. I'm not sure what the cheap-end logitech keyboards are like so I can't really vouch for them, however the Microsoft natural (though what is natural about them?) seem to be fairly popular and decent to type on. Again, can't really vouch for the Microsoft one as I've not used one for an extended period of time, but it seems to do well.

Mouse looks good, can't find any faults with it
Not sure about that keyboard layout though. Depends how squishy the keys are.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I don't even know if there are many faults with it - it's the successor to the legendary MX518 which many other members here will recommend instantly.

As for the keyboard - you could pop into somewhere like PC world/similar - they will have at least one MS Natural keyboard on display for you to be able to test out.

Will

I don't even know if there are many faults with it - it's the successor to the legendary MX518 which many other members here will recommend instantly.

As for the keyboard - you could pop into somewhere like PC world/similar - they will have at least one MS Natural keyboard on display for you to be able to test out.
I'll have a dander down to Comet tomorrow at lunch then, I reckon. They might have something else on display that I'll like!
Cheers Harry

.AC.

I have the G400.. Wouldn't take any other mouse over it. Cheap, accurate, ergonomic and sturdy. Laser mice seem like a farce.

Binky

You should stop being such a pansy and just take what they give you. You deserve to be spanked so hard for being critical of your works IT equipment.

Also, did I mention I am soooooooooo tired?

Will

You should stop being such a pansy and just take what they give you. You deserve to be spanked so hard for being critical of your works IT equipment.

Also, did I mention I am soooooooooo tired?
YOU'RE DRUNK

Will

I have the G400.. Wouldn't take any other mouse over it. Cheap, accurate, ergonomic and sturdy. Laser mice seem like a farce.
Will definitely be grabbing that then, the more pressing issue is the keyboard tho :p Keeps dropping letters, driving me up the wall

Binky

Don't you have a job to prioritise today?

Its fine, I can delegate. I got everything I need sorted, the cam belt and MOT are going to be done tomorrow at 8:00 but £270 seems a bit steep. Shouldnt you be working?

Will

Its fine, I can delegate. I got everything I need sorted, the cam belt and MOT are going to be done tomorrow at 8:00 but £270 seems a bit steep. Shouldnt you be working?
Inbox is empty, breh. Nowt to do.
Should take in Minecraft on a thumb drive and play during downtime, I think.

Binky

Inbox is empty, breh. Nowt to do.
Should take in Minecraft on a thumb drive and play during downtime, I think.

Wow, that would be a great way to get unemployed again. You might want to wait at least 2 weeks before you start playing games like that at work. Just play office Olympics, that always kills time.

Will

Wow, that would be a great way to get unemployed again. You might want to wait at least 2 weeks before you start playing games like that at work. Just play office Olympics, that always kills time.
Ha, yeah. Exactly why I'm not going to!
Just discovered this thing has Solitaire on it. Goodbye productivity!

Top Bottom