Planning suggestion

Knottyboy

Something i remembered about the last Breach, but i noticed that there wasn't much room between the rows of seats (7 - 17) and it got quite annoying have to squeeze in whenever someone walked past. Not much more room but enough for 2 seats and a person to walk by would be great :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Something i remembered about the last Breach, but i noticed that there wasn't much room between the rows of seats (7 - 17) and it got quite annoying have to squeeze in whenever someone walked past. Not much more room but enough for 2 seats and a person to walk by would be great :)

Point noted, however I must add you did bring your own chair to the event and enough space has been designed in to the network cabling :)

SocksFoHands

Providing no one sleeps in the main hall, there should be space

Not true at all. You could have put another meter of space between each of the desks and there would still have been more than enough space for people to sleep in the hall. Well over half the space ended up being unused last time.

I do realize cabling and such is a consideration though, if that's the factor limiting desk placement then so be it, we'll just have to live with it.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Sorry to sound so sharp about it, but you can't please everyone :) The rows are laid out in such a way so we can roll it out to a capacity of 55 / 60 seats as and when needed.

I appreciate your loyalty though guys :)

Knottyboy

Point noted, however I must add you did bring your own chair to the event and enough space has been designed in to the network cabling :)

Mm i think that was part of the problem as it broke so it was leaning a bit further back than usual >.< I remember the tables being setup a little further apart at 17 and the room between the rows was great for people getting in and out. But as Socks says, if they physically have to be that close then not much can be done, merely a suggestion though :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
We'll try and stretch things out a little further for the next one :) As always your comments are welcome and are being taken on board.

Top Bottom