Mining Mondays

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
REMINDER - 7pm TONIGHT

Everybody who is available please come along to this op tonight. We have a serious new toy at our disposal which should mean we make some serious money.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Sorry I missed this, had a bit of a clash with my CSS clan.

What's this new toy that you speak of?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Seona is now able to fly Hulks. :D

Every laser on the hulk was pulling out as much as both the lasers on my retriever. And ofc the hulk has three lasers.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Seona is now able to fly Hulks. :D

Every laser on the hulk was pulling out as much as both the lasers on my retriever. And ofc the hulk has three lasers.

What in the.... but its just T2 strips with crystals?

Does it boost the output of the T2's or something?

SwiftTempest

has anyone else been have some problems with eve
i was on last night for the mining op and was online for 2 hrs, apparantly sion came online during the time i was on, i didnt see him and he couldnt see me. i was on between 6:30 and 9

plus i havent seen anyone online all weekend

Eklipze3k

EPIC THREAD RESURRECTION! This still happening? I'm well on my way to getting a mining barge and quite like floating out there shooting at rocks and stealing their hidden treasures :D Also, how does one get invited to the Corp ... pretty please? :p

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
You don't get invited, you have to apply to join :p

Yes, these generally still happen so it's all good :) if you've got a mic and stuff then it might be a good idea to hop onto mumble as well, because that's where all the fun is during the op :)

Eklipze3k

Ahh, I'm used to the WoW way of doing things where you need to get invited to a Guild ;) So, err, next question then, how do I apply? I'm a massive n00b at this and not really looked at Corps at all, think I'm still employed by CASS and paying them taxes or some shizz? I got mumble, I'm not a fan of my own voice though so haven't used it yet, hehe.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
No worries mate, we all hate the sound of our own voices.

You may need to go through the 24 hour cooldown out of an old corp - right click your portrait in the chat list and look for an option like "Drop Roles and Prepare to Quit Corp"

Once you've done that, search for RavingMadLANs in people and places and you can apply to join in there :)

If you PM me in game (Sklullus Dromulus) so I know it's you and I'll accept it when it comes in :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Mark, I need BHI..'s CorpID number from your API to give you forum access again - the script that handles API things will instantly remove you if I manually add you to the usergroup.

Top Bottom